Electrostatics Terms and Conditions
One Year Limited Warranty
Green Footprints UK Ltd will repair or replace, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This warranty does not apply to damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary in certain area.
Green Footprints UK Ltd offer refunds within 30 days of the order purchase date. After this date, refunds are NOT given & no explanation or reason will be provided.
Free warning label replacement: If your warning labels become illegible or are missing, email us at email@example.com for a free replacement.
EXHIBIT B – Conditions of Sale
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have attributed to them, the meaning specified.
- “GREEN FOOTPRINTS UK LTD” or any “Green Footprints UK Ltd Companies” shall mean Green Footprints UK Ltd. whose principle registered business address is Unit 11, Broadgate House, Westlode Street, Spalding, Lincolnshire. PE11 2AF. Postal address is 1 Berkley Court, Spalding, Lincolnshire. PE11 1AL
- “Customer” shall mean person, company, or any other body that purchases or agrees to purchase Goods whether a Customer or Credit Customer.
- “Consumer” shall have the same meaning as attributed by The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling Regulations 2000 or any statutory thereof).
- “Trade Customer” shall mean a Customer who buys Goods for a business and not as a Consumer.
- “Credit Customer” shall mean a Trade Customer to whom Green Footprints UK Ltd allows credit in respect of Goods purchased or agreed to be purchased.
- “Goods‟ shall mean all goods and services which the Customer agrees to buy from Green Footprints UK Ltd including replacements for defective, Goods, hardware documentation and software products licensed for use by the Customer.
- “Contract shall mean the Contract between Green Footprints UK Ltd and Customer for the sale of Goods and services by Green Footprints UK Ltd to the Customer.
- “Catalogue‟ shall mean any published promotional material produced by Green Footprints UK Ltd or its agents.
- “Working Days” shall mean Monday to Friday exclusive of Bank Holidays.
- “Customers Registered Address” shall mean the address of the Customer that is already registered with Green Footprints UK Ltd or the address with the issuing company of any debit or credit card which is used as a means of payment for Goods.
- “B Grade Products” If we supply B Grade Products, they will be clearance items and will be noted as such, for example; A refurbished part with seals and springs and other components that have been refurbished or reused. All B Grade Products refurbished items shall be in working order and carry a three-month warranty.
- “Distance Selling” shall mean a non-face-to-face purchase, therefore an item purchased via the internet, over the telephone or mail order. GREEN FOOTPRINTS UK LTD Limited Registration Number: 06951656.
- All orders of Goods are accepted by Green Footprints UK Ltd subject to these term and conditions of sale, which supersede any other terms and conditions previously published. These constitute the entire understanding between Green Footprints UK Ltd and the Customer for the sale of Goods and Services. Green Footprints UK Ltd accepts responsibility under these terms and conditions for the commitments to the Customer. Green Footprints UK Ltd also accepts responsibility by the duly authorised agents.
- Any products that are supplied and found to be faulty due to no fault of the consumer may be collected at Green Footprints UK Ltd expense. Contact Green Footprints UK Ltd to arrange for the Goods to be returned.
- Goods will be supplied based on any information provided by the customer.
- Any Catalogue published by Green Footprints UK Ltd is an invitation to treat and not an offer to supply.
- Subject to condition 5 any advice or recommendation given by Green Footprints UK Ltd or its employees or its agents to a Trade Customer as to the storage, application or use of the Goods is followed or acted upon at the Trade Customers own risk.
- Condition 4 shall not apply to any Customer purchasing Goods as a Customer.
- All descriptions and illustrations contained in the Catalogue or any price list or otherwise communicated to the Customer are correct at the time of publication.
- If the description of any Goods, which are directly manufactured by Victory Innovations, contained in any correspondence, invoice or the current catalogue varies from that of the manufacturer’s description, then the manufacturer’s description will be deemed the correct description and shall take precedence over the description assigned by Green Footprints UK Ltd. The update and complete manufacture’s description are available from Green Footprints UK Ltd on request before any order is placed.
- In the event of any material to any description of goods since date of publication of the last catalogue, Green Footprints UK Ltd will advise the Customer of the revised description at time of delivery of the goods or before where possible.
- Green Footprints UK Ltd reserves without prior notice to discontinue any Goods or to make design changes as part of a continuous programme of improvement or to assist availability. All mail orders Goods detailed in the Catalogue have been processed in accordance with standard quality procedure approved to BS EN ISO 9001:2000 (CE mark) Goods listed in any Green Footprints UK Ltd Catalogue may originate from a Non-EU source. Any published information by Green Footprints UK Ltd as to the country of origin of Goods is an indicator only of the source of supply to Green Footprints UK Ltd and does not constitute a warranty or representation. All contracts between Green Footprints UK Ltd and the Customer shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with UK Law and both Green Footprints UK Ltd and the Customer submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of any competent court in England. Nothing contained herein shall affect a Customer’s right under the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 or any regulation made under it including the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulation 1994.
- All prices of Goods are in GBP and subject to Value Added Tax (“VAT”) (where applicable) at the relevant rate ruling on the date of dispatch and do not include the cost of carriage, packing or other charges which becomes payable under any contract with Green Footprints UK Ltd. Prior to the conclusion of the contract Green Footprints UK Ltd will inform the customer of the total amount to be debited.
- Whilst every endeavour will be made to maintain prices in the catalogue Green Footprints UK Ltd reserves the right to alter prices at any time. Prior to conclusion of the contract Green Footprints UK Ltd will inform the customer the total amount to be debited.
- Any changes in price will be communicated at the time of pricing. Prior to the conclusion of the contract Green Footprints UK Ltd will inform the total amount to be debited.
3. Order Processing
- All orders will be made through the online order pages via the website or via email from the customer, which is accompanied by a purchase order and all orders will be paid in advance of release of stock unless credit has previously been agreed.
- Payment shall be made by the Customer for all monies owed to Green Footprints UK Ltd Companies in respect of orders or service placed for Goods.
- Under normal circumstances payment shall be made at the time the order is placed. Payment will be made upon receipt of the invoice. Payments will be made online to our bank. No other forms of payment are accepted.
- Delivery is added to all orders as stated on the invoice.
6. Force Majeure
- Green Footprints UK Ltd shall not be liable to the Customer or deemed to be in breach of the distribution agreement because of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any obligations of Green Footprints UK Ltd in relation to the Goods. If the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond reasonable control of Green Footprints UK Ltd. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond reasonable control of Green Footprints UK Ltd; Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident; war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition; acts. Restrictions, regulations by laws, prohibitions or measurers of any kind on embargoes; strikes, lockouts or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of Green Footprints UK Ltd or of a third party); difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery; power failure or breakdown in machinery, national holidays/factory closures or issues with transportation that are not controlled by Green Footprints UK Ltd.
- All headings in these Terms and Conditions are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the construction of any contract between Green Footprints UK Ltd and a Customer. Any provisions of any contract with Green Footprints UK Ltd which is or may be void or unenforceable shall to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceable be deemed severable and shall not affect any other provision of any Contract. No waiver or forbearance by Green Footprints UK Ltd (whether expressed or implied) in enforcing any of its rights under any contract shall prejudice its rights to do so in the future. For the purpose of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 it is agreed by Green Footprints UK Ltd and the Customer that nothing in any contract shall confer on any third party any right to enforce or any benefits of any term of any contract that may be concluded by them.
- Green Footprints UK Ltd in writing at 1 Berkley Court, Spalding, Lincolnshire. PE11 1AL, or by telephone +44 1775 711722 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When spraying any water-based chemicals through our electrostatic Victory sprayers it is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the chemical is safe to be aerosolised and all appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) is either supplied or used at the time of spraying.
Green Footprints UK Ltd cannot and will not be held responsible for malpractices and lack of care when spraying chemicals and the same precaution’s should be adhered too, as you would, when using a standard trigger sprayer.
- GREEN FOOTPRINTS UK LTD is transforming the way companies spray chemicals. From cleaning and sanitising to pest control and odour elimination we do this by enabling people the convenience of cordless portability and the improved efficacy, faster application time and reduced chemical usage with the electrostatic technology. We recognise that our success is tied to the success of our network of select authorised vendors. We also know that many of our vendors invest significant time and resources to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We want to protect their ability to do so, while at the same time discouraging price-based advertising that would be detrimental to our vendor’s service and support efforts.
As a result, GREEN FOOTPRINTS UK LTD has an RRP for the sprayers in the UK, Europe and everywhere we sell products under the Green Footprints UK Ltd Banner and company name.
9. Policy Statement
- GREEN FOOTPRINTS UK LTD reserves the right to discontinue doing business with any vendors at its sole discretion.
10. General Guidelines
- The products covered by this policy are listed on our website and GREEN FOOTPRINTS UK LTD Company may, in its sole discretion modify this list from time to time.
11. Advertising Guidelines
- To advertise on retail Internet sites / platform like but not limited to Amazon and eBay etc (outside of your website), you must seek written approval from Green Footprints UK Ltd as Green Footprints UK Ltd must have approval from Victory Innovations.
12. Policy Enforcement
- If a vendor with multiple store locations violates our pricing at any one store location, or on any associated website, then GREEN FOOTPRINTS UK LTD will consider this to be a violation by the vendor.
- GREEN FOOTPRINTS UK LTD reserves the right to cancel any pending orders, restrict future orders, or suspend vendors’ account if GREEN FOOTPRINTS UK LTD reasonably believes: a vendor has violated the provisions of this statement; or if the vendor intends to violate this policy.
- GREEN FOOTPRINTS UK LTD Administrator is solely responsible for determining whether a violation of our pricing has occurred.
- The Administrator in writing may grant waivers to this in GREEN FOOTPRINTS UK LTD sole discretion.
- GREEN FOOTPRINTS UK LTD monitors the advertised prices of vendors, either directly or via the use of third-party agencies or tools. Vendors are expected to provide reasonable cooperation in any GREEN FOOTPRINTS UK LTD investigations regarding possible violations. Hindering, obstructing, delaying, or otherwise failing to cooperate with GREEN FOOTPRINTS UK LTD investigation is a violation of this.
- GREEN FOOTPRINTS UK LTD will enforce this at its sole discretion and without notice. Vendors have no right to enforce this and violations of this policy may result in any of the sanctions up to and including termination of our business relationship, as well as any available remedies at law. All questions related to this should be directed to email@example.com